Bell Howell 16mm Projector for sale on eBay:
The firm built its name making products such as:
- rotary framer on 35mm film projectors (1907)
- 35mm film perforator (1908)
- professional 35mm motion-picture film cameras from 1909
- printing equipment used by motion-picture film laboratories since 1911
- The Standard Cinematograph Type 2709 hand-cranked camera. It was so expensive that only Charlie Chaplin and three other people owned one. The rest were owned by studios
- newsreel and amateur film cameras such as the Filmo (1923), Eyemo (1925), and Autoload EE (1956)
- military 16mm film gun camera N-6A
- 16mm silent and sound projectors
- regular-8 and Super-8 film cameras and projectors
- slide projectors (2" X 2")
- overhead presentation projectors
Bell & Howell introduced the first light weight amateur 8-mm movie camera in 1934, in which the film was loaded in a cassette that allowed daylight loading and unloading!
Bell Howell 16mm Projector value
What's it worth? Take a look at this list of: sold Bell Howell 16mm Projector for a value indication.